This recipe was born of a rushed mother with not much food on hand, and since I have made it several times over! It is really simple and tasty!
- 1 1/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved in thickness
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
Preheat oven to 350F
- Coat chicken with pesto and put in a casserole dish
- Bake for 20 minutes, until cooked through
- Top with mozzarella cheese and tomatoes and broil for 3 minutes
That’s it! I typically just serve it with pasta and sauce and it is a complete meal in no time!